 CAD / 17489

Subject:
iPad and Android
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:48:28 GMT

Does anyone know of any efforts to build an LDraw display app for the iPad or
any Android system?

Re: iPad and Android
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:16:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Does anyone know of any efforts to build an LDraw display app for the iPad or
any Android system?

Not that I'm aware of.  The biggest issue I can think of is how to handle the
library.  I think the best way would be to convert it to a binary format and
update the app every time a new parts update is released.

-Orion

Re: iPad and Android