 CAD / 17508
Re: LDConfig_Alt.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2010 23:35:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
A little late, but thanks Anders.

I found the real source of the the light problem, "hidden" in the include file
named hills.pov. It contains three light sources that make Datsville flooded
with light, even when I had all the lights in the main file remmed out. That
explains a lot.

So does LDConfig_Alt look any better now?

It sure does! Now that I finally have got it less flooded in light, maybe I've
gone too far in the the darkness. Let's see where it all ends up after some more
tweaking.

But I must say this...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15954981/a1226b.avi

looks very much better than this...