 CAD / 17253
17252  |  17254
Subject:
LDConfig_Alt.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 23:34:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have finally completed all of the custom edge colors for LDConfig_Alt.ldr:

http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

Many of the values of the colors have also been tweaked to (in my opinion)
better match the color of the bricks.

I would very much appreciate feedback on individual colors posted to this
thread.  If you find that a color is completely off, please let me know which
color, the new value, the new edge color, and some meaningful note as to why it
should be changed.  I have spent several hours trying to get these just right,
please respect that.

Color matching was done using MLCAD only, so it is very likely that properties
like LUMINANCE and ALPHA will need adjustment for better rendering.

It is also likely that edge values will need to be made more or less visible, as
compared to the primary color.

Please don't use LDConfig_Alt to make instructions.  It is primarily intended
for rendering and those who prefer their CAD models to look more realistic.

Thanks,
Scott