 CAD / 17344
17343  |  17345
Subject:
L(EGO)Draw parts - 4th batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:51:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

the LEGO Universe Team has shared another batch of part shapes with the
community, with the purpose to make them fit for the LDraw Parts Tracker.

As usual I have uploaded them to my webspace (the upload module at LDraw.org
would have me driven crazy if I had to upload 254 files one by one). Just add
the part number to this path:

m2039

http://www.holly-wood.it/tmp/LEGODraw/m2039.dat

The path for the thumbnails would be:

http://www.holly-wood.it/tmp/LEGODraw/m2039.png

(the “M” in front has been added by the LU Team for internal reasons -
please ignore them).

Since the wiki:

http://www.ldraw.org/wiki/index.php/L%28EGO%29Draw_parts

has worked well to keep the cleanse process organized it would be best to add
also the fourth batch. The “!HISTORY date 2010-09-10” should be used.

w.