Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 4th batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:51:46 GMT

This is great :-)

What's the communication channel with the Lego Universe team? How do we know
when they're gonna make other parts available and when?

Looks like part m30408 is a Stormtrooper helmet. I've been waiting for this one
for ages!

I also recognise some of the other parts:
m4506  -  Forest Man's hat (Peeron inventory 8683-14)
m30114 - Tribal Hunters hair (Peeron inventory 8683-1)

These new characters are part of the Lego Minifigures Series 1. My kids have now
got 9 of the 16 characters (when you buy a pack you don't know what character
you're gonna get, so the idea is that you swap them with your friends)

Bye for now

Reuben Pearse