Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 4th batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:01:03 GMT

There is one more thing to add to Joshua extensive explanations: coplanar triangle pairs are not assembled into quads. I advocated for that, because it offers the maximum flexibility when splitting into subparts or adjusting vertices position (no coplanarity issues). The downside is that you should do the triangle merging at the end of the cleanup process.

This can be done easily with Rectifier and LETGUI

Philo