 CAD / 17345
Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.1 beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:53:38 GMT

I'm up from the depths for a few day of R&R in Sasebo, Japan.  I've done a lot
of work on LDDP in the past weeks.  Please try out the beta for LDDP v2.1 found
here:
http://lddp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lddp/trunk/Current%20Build/LDDesignPad.exe

Just tried to auto fix a "row all zero" error (in official part 41879), I get a
crash (access violation)