 CAD / 16607
Re: New parts and color definition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:43:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Or maybe it's time to switch to ldview for the part tracker pictures.  I
suspect the ldglite excutable used by the part tracker scripts predates the
ldglite support for LDConfig.ldr.  So you probably need to do a recompile
with the current sources to see the expected results in the tracker pictures
after moving all the colors around.  Since a recompile may be needed, why not
build an ldview executable instead?

Travis has worked on a switch after this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=14787&t=i&v=a

but I do not remember why there was no happy ending.

w.