 CAD / 16599
Re: New parts and color definition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Hi everybody!

I have a question: I regularly download official and unofficial parts update
from lDraw official site and often I found some new parts referring to colors
that are no more supported, at least if I refer to official lDraw color
definition file (LDConfig.ldr).

For example in the today updated unofficial parts definition I find reference to
color 39 that is not listed in LDConfig.ldr.

39 has never been an official LDraw color but a MLCad color. Parts (officials as
well as unofficials) using MLCad colors have to been recolored. A complete list
can be found here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6434

w.