 CAD / 16598
16597  |  16599
Subject:
New parts and color definition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:18:51 GMT

Hi everybody!

I have a question: I regularly download official and unofficial parts update
from lDraw official site and often I found some new parts referring to colors
that are no more supported, at least if I refer to official lDraw color
definition file (LDConfig.ldr).

For example in the today updated unofficial parts definition I find reference to
color 39 that is not listed in LDConfig.ldr.

It may be i misunderstand something!! please let me know...

thanks

Sergio