 CAD / 14167
Re: I found an LDRAW importer for Google SketchUp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:

If you look at LDLoader/LDLQuadLine.cpp in the LDView source code, you will find my code for fixing the winding of bow-tie quads. (Specifically, look at LDLQuadLine::swapPointsIfNeeded.) If the algorithm I use isn’t apparent, or you’re not familiar with C++, let me know and I’ll describe it for you.

I can’t find it anywhere. I downloaded the source from: http://ldview.sourceforge.net/LDView-2101s.zip. Is this the right zip file?