 Books / 296
Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:31:07 GMT

Hi Brendan

Picked up the book last night. Well done.

It was in the humour section, which I thought was a little odd, but anyway.

They had 5 copies on display, all bindings out.

The store, McNally Robinson, is a local Western Canada knockoff of a Borders/Barnes and Noble format store.

Dave