 Books / 284
Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 09:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.books, Steven Locke wrote:
   I just ordered my copy from Amazon....looking forward to taking it to church! .......Hope this one takes off and you get to do more books

Let’s hope so. I’d be interested to hear what your fellow parishoners think of the book. I get at least a couple e-mails a week from ministers and youth workers asking me for permission to use images from The Brick Testament website in Sunday Schools and such.

-Rev. Smith