 Books / 294
Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.books, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   I saw the Brick Testament in Borders in Los Angeles this weekend. Pretty cool!

That is cool. Maybe the book can pick up some celebrity endorsements. @8^)

Thanks for the report!

-Rev. Smith