 Books / 269
Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   Brick Testament book

   -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Brendan,

Wow! Congratulations, man. I’ll definitely pick up a copy. No, maybe I’ll pick up a few thousand copies and start leaving them in hotel rooms. ;)

Could you tell us a little more about this? How did it come about? Did a publisher approach you, or did you seek out a publisher for this? Were you able to use your original photos, or did you have to re-build scenes to take them at a higher resolution? Are the scenes in the book the same as on the web, or are there others you had to add or delete?

Bruce