 Books / 287
Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.books, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.books, Tim Courtney wrote:
   “Holy” crap! Wow, Brendan, this is very cool.

It’s very exciting, I agree. @8^) But as an author yourself, you must know the feeling.

Yes - another reason I share in your excitement. Our book is at the printer right now (at last) and will be out very soon! :-)

   I’m definitely picking up a copy.

Excellent. Thanks!

   Will you be in PDX to sign them?

Most definitely. Wouldn’t miss it.

Can’t wait! Oh, and this reminds me to watch Vendetta. I think I’ve seen/done all of your other crazy stuff at thereverend.com, including reading all of Second Coming, and as you know already, beating Brad The Game.

-Tim