 Books / 264
Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:34:43 GMT

As Colin says, it's been produced in conjunction with LEGO Japan, so • whether
it ever receives an English translation remains to be seen. I sure hope • so,
there has been nothing close to this ever published before.

The ISBN number is 4-594-03997-9. I can't find it at amazon.co.jp, • though.

Huw

Huw and all,

Good news!

I found the book at amazon.co.jp by searching on the ISBN number with no • dashes.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/books/4594039979/250-7600683-8886609#product-details

It looks very cool! Quoting their shipping policies:
"Amazon.co.jp can ship to virtually any address in the world. Orders • placed at
Amazon.co.jp will be shipped from Ichikawa, Japan, and may not be combined • with
orders placed at any other Amazon sites. For more information, click the • links
to the left."

Thanks for all the info everyone, and the crosspost (I don't check .books
very often).
The page scans sealed it for me!
I placed my order earlier today, we'll see how long it takes to get to the
US.
I don't know Japanese, but there's enough English on the site to place an
order easily.

John