 Books / 260
Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:56:46 GMT

In lugnet.books, Colin Bell wrote:
On a work trip to Japan last week, I saw a brand-new Lego book that I have
not seen anywhere else, called 'Lego Book Museum, Volume 1'. I brought a
copy back to the UK with me, and I have posted a short review and some
pictures of the book (sorry, copyright fans) on my website at
www.btinternet.com/~freshfroot

What's the story behind an anti-choking device on minifigs? I wasn't aware that
something was changed as a pecaution against choking.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.