 Books / 261
Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.books, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
What's the story behind an anti-choking device on minifigs? I wasn't aware that
something was changed as a pecaution against choking.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

I wonder if the minifig head with a hollow stud on the top is the "anti-choking"
device. From the picture on the page it seems they are compairing a minifig head
with a solid stud to one with the current hollow stud.

jt