 Books / 257
256  |  258
Subject:
Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:32:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello folks

This is probably old news for everyone, but I have been off-line for some
time.

On a work trip to Japan last week, I saw a brand-new Lego book that I have
not seen anywhere else, called 'Lego Book Museum, Volume 1'. I brought a
copy back to the UK with me, and I have posted a short review and some
pictures of the book (sorry, copyright fans) on my website at
www.btinternet.com/~freshfroot

It is an official product of Lego Japan. It is written by a Japanese author
(Kilala Kitamoto), and published by a Japanese company (Fusosha), so
translation to other languages seems to be unlikely but you can never tell
(such are the perils of being an early adopter).

I will probably be going back to Japan in the next couple of months, if
anyone wants a copy bringing back.

Colin