 Belville / 144
Re: 5823 arrived, 5824 and 5801 delayed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:06:11 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
1 - she's an animal lover, and has made me give her one of each of the • Lego
Dogs and Cats I've gotten.  :)

Hm, does she have a Duplo scottie?

Nope, I don't buy Duplo.  Why?

Oh, just have one floating around, perhaps tradeable...

D'ya think you could send me a scan?  I'll forward it on to her, see if she
wants it.  If she does, wanna trade some fairies for it?  ;)  (j/k)

Here's an eBay auction which includes a picture:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=247363444

He would actually work well with Belville, his base is 2x4 LEGO studs (1x2
DUPLO studs).

Frank