 Belville / 139
Re: 5823 arrived, 5824 and 5801 delayed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
D'oh!  *sigh*  I do that all the time...  It should be:

1 - she's an animal lover, and has made me give her one of each of the Lego
Dogs and Cats I've gotten.  :)

Ah... That's a recognizable pattern, noticable in the species of
Youngsister  ;-)

Well, young at heart maybe.  She just turned twenty-two.  ;)

FTR, she has nine cats and one very cute, very sweet, 5-year old "puppy".  :)

Well, i want lots to furnish my houses.  They are hard to get, so I'm not
going to pass these up just because they're printed.  :)

Me either! I'm just gonna use them before taking off the print... (If ever)

Well, you can always keep one set and remove the printing on the other sets you
get.

Jeff