 Belville / 132
Re: 5823 arrived, 5824 and 5801 delayed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:03:08 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
1 - she's an animal lover, and has made me give her one of each of the Lego
Dogs and Cats I've gotten.  :)

Hm, does she have a Duplo scottie?

Darn!  Maybe I can put them in an auction of palm trees, and get rid of 'em
that way...  :)

Hm, that sounds like a good idea, it might depress the price of the palm
trees...

Yup, and I love the drawers!  'Course, I had to take the printing off. • ;)

I'll use them for Cleo's (1) room so there won't be any need to take them
off...

Well, i want lots to furnish my houses.  They are hard to get, so I'm not • going
to pass these up just because they're printed.  :)

Drawers is one reason I got a bunch of 2885 when they were available in
Canada...

I'll probably leave the printing on. I'm sure I'll use some to furnish
houses.

Frank