 Belville / 142
Re: 5823 arrived, 5824 and 5801 delayed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:41:16 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, young at heart maybe.  She just turned twenty-two.  ;)

LOL... I didn't realize you meant REAL animals lover... my sister just loves
the lego animals (though she likes real ones too :)
And anyway, I meant younger-than-thou sister... Is she younger than you?

Nope, she's a year and a half older than me.  I'm twenty (since August).

And does she like lego too? Or is she a mundane (sp?) like my older sisters?
My younger sister is, at least catching it... but she's only ten, so ya ever
know...

She's the "Hey, that thing you built is really cool, but *I* wouldn't want to
build it."  She used to build, though.  She made some pretty cool houses.

Well, you can always keep one set and remove the printing on the other sets
you get.

Meanwhile I'm happy with the printing - if I decide I don't like it anymore, I
can always take it off later...

True...

Jeff