 Belville / 129
Re: 5823 arrived, 5824 and 5801 delayed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
Yay, I just got 5823!
Bummer, I didn't get 5801 and 5824.

Now about 5823:
This is sort of a WYSIWYG set. (what you see is what you get).
The fairy's wings are one fabric piece, not two, and attached to the fairy's
back with a Belville bow. The 2 cats are cute, but theireyelashes are
annoying. My "tiger"'s print is a bit smudged but I don't care. He'll make a
great minifig scale tiger cub.

I love that tabby cat!  Its so cute!  :)  And my sister(1) doesn't get either
of 'em.  :)

What's the reference? you put a "(1)" there but didn't say anything...
And the tabby *is* great...

The fairy (my first) is actually (IMO) less pretty than she looks in the
catalog pics (not that she looks pretty in the catalog...). This is because
when you look at her up front you see that her hair tilts backward, not
straight up, and her lips are printed in the same color the moon/stars design
is. In this case, gold. Ugh.

I wonder if anyone wants seven fairies...  ;)

Hmmm... NO!

The light blue pieces are nice, but limited - a 8x4 plate, a 2x3x2 cabinet
case and a 1x2 plate with one stud in the middle (name?). That's all...

I really like the light blue color.  Now, what to use it for?  Oh, and the
standard name of that plate is 1x2 Plate with Center Stud.  :)

Well, that's original ;-)

Three trans gems - pink, dk blue, and clear! Yeah! Trans pink treasure chest!
Looks great, show off your treasure ;-)
Trans pink magic wand, green apple. Again, WYSIWYG. Not much that I didn't
know already.
But it's nice to have it here :-)

Yup, and I love the drawers!  'Course, I had to take the printing off.  ;)

I'll use them for Cleo's (1) room so there won't be any need to take them
off...

-Shiri

(1) See Queen Cleo, King Marck, Prince Franz and his fiancee Siferra on:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego