 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 962
961  |  963
Subject:
Provincial village update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:42:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey  all,
Having just returned from a trip to Europe, I'm posting some updates to
my provincial village, based on some designs I came up with while I was
in Alsacia.

I haven't been big on using colors in my timbering, but after seeing
some of the most beautiful buildings in Strasbourg France, I've decided
to try some of the muted colors I saw there.

The Links should be free of moderation, and go public at any time now.
Thanks for checking it out and as always let me know what you think!

There are 4 new buildings

There are a few new craftsmen in the village, Starting with the
glassblower and his apprentice.  The color is Sand Blue.

There is also a Cooper who is busy making barrels, the color of his
building is sand green with a green roof.

There is a Seamstress, who is selling fabric and spinning some yarn.
Her Building is "Scala Blue".

Finally there is a Silver Smith and his customer.  Their building is
brown and yellow Ala homes in the Frankish town of Rothenburg.

Jon Furman
Lugnet#1123