 Castle / 16445
Re: Provincial village update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:38:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey Jon,

These look outstanding.  Your village really has a bustling economy.  The
colors are all really nice.  Two questions--in this picture:
What are the trans elements near the strawberry jar on the right?
Also, I'd love to see more pictures of the spinning wheel.

Bruce

I think they're clear minifig heads, with a round plate on top.  I can see
the printing you're referring too just below the window on the right - looks
like cherries to me, probably from Belville.

Jason Railton