 Castle / 16446
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:53:41 GMT

Hey All,

Here is the list I have been keeping of the owners of Black Swords, if
anyone is interested.

List of owners of black swords from set# 6041 Armor Shop

Richard Noeckel - 32 swords (we would still like to see pictures) :)
Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - 3 swords
William Lister - 3 swords
Dave Simmons - 3 swords
Jimmy Park - 3 swords
Josh Wedin - 2 swords
Aaron Muhl - 2 swords
Benjamin Ellermann – 2 swords plus one hilt
Yaron "The Black Sword" Dori - 1 sword
Stephen Bishop - 1 sword
Matt Hein - 1 sword
Kai Gerkens - 1 sword