 Castle / 16454
Re: The Black Sword
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
This makes me wonder: what are considered to be the rarest castle pieces?

Easily the rarest Castle part of ALL.
                  _The Red Ghost_
I don’t know the actual background to this
minifig, but I do know that I want one badly!

Oh, and I'd like to offer a big WhOpS…
I don’t actually have ‘32’ black swords…
Upon inspection, I discovered that I had
painted a few of them years ago…
Thus, my only original positively identified
TLC genuine Black-Sword count is a trivial:

                             _24_

Yup, a few less then my original count…
But still more that enough to retain the crown.
                                                  ;)

                  --==Richard==--