 Castle / 16435
Re: Provincial village update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:50:01 GMT

David,
THanks for the comments, as for your question about set dressing, I can only
answer, "I wish!" Actually thee are a lot of detail and art direction roles
I'd like, but for now I'll just have to stick to doing it Lego style.  I
apprecaite your looking around!  Jon

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Hi Jon,

Just clicking through a few of the buildings I'm really impressed at your
ability to model objects at minifig scale.  The Glass Blower and Butcher
were especially great.  I love the sausage machine!

Perchance are you a set decorator?  You really have a knack for making these
buildings look "lived in."

Dave