 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 961
960  |  962
Subject:
Two Robots Enter - One Robot Leaves!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:49:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Created for the space-themed spring 2003 TEXLUG meeting, this is my first and
probably only moonbase module I will ever attempt to create.

My fiancee Christina and I built this together, actually.  She wanted to help
contribute to the meeting, and I had no problem with that.  It was fun to work
together.

So we would both like to present to you Spacers:

The Battle Pyramid!

A place of recreational gladiatorial robot combat (Also known as Robotorial
Combat).  Of course if you walk up to the small window to the one side, you
might find a simple legitimate business man who would be happy to do make you
an offer you cannot refuse.

This moonbase module features:

In-line, two corridor layout
Bookie window
Announcer and his booth
Full cage arena for robotorial combat
Robotic arm to move robot competitors in and out of the arena
Plenty of seating for more space minifigs than I own
Several radar dishes to transmit broadcasts of the competition around the moon
and to earth.
Three robots we made to do battle in the arena

Until moderated:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/moonbase/pyramid01.jpg

After moderation:

--Anthony