 Space / 22436
Re: Two Robots Enter - One Robot Leaves!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava writes:
Created for the space-themed spring 2003 TEXLUG meeting, this is my first and
probably only moonbase module I will ever attempt to create. • <snip>
Until moderated:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/moonbase/pyramid01.jpg

After moderation:

Cool! It was funny, yet quite appropriate, that we connected this module
with Shawn Gibson's junk yard module. :-)

-TJ