 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 960
959  |  961
Subject:
Technic Tractor with SuperSteer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:20:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

With my limited supply of Lego I have finished the tractor, I bought the
8466 set yesterday and that will come in soon, but for now this is what I
have produced.

The tractor is based on the New Holland TM series, this particular model has
the optional SuperSteer front axle.

http://www.newholland.com/h4/products/products_series_detail.asp?Reg=NA&RL=ENNA&NavID=000001277003&series=000002189511

I made it using a brochure and the real full size version my dad has. It was
built to showcase the SuperSteer axle and to get me back into making MOCs
after many years of not touching Lego.

The scale is based on the rear wheels.

Features:
Supersteer front axle
Front weights attached to front axle
PTO powered by rear wheels (why not...)
3 point hitch (non functional)

The grey things under the hood are diesel/motor oil filters.

The scale I worked on restricted the amount of working things, but it looks
pretty neat as it is.

Gerard Steenbeek