 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 818
817  |  819
Subject:
Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:50:35 GMT

Hi all,
The latest addition to Starforce, the Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship, can be found here:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/Ghato_heavy_cargo_ship.

Information:
The Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship is Starforce's main cargo-transportation
workhorse. It was designed to carry large quantities of medium-sized cargo
containers. It is not armed, but it usually travels with a fighter escort.
Since the Ghato is very heavy, it requires a special landing field equipped
with long-range tractor beams to assist with landing. The Ghatos travels
with a crew of two, and is highly automated. In addition to the organic
crew, there are a few androids.

BTW, this ship is the longest I've ever built, at 80 studs long.

LMKWYT!

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net
AtlantiSearch: www.commandercurt.net/atlantis