 Space / 20952
Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:02:50 GMT

Hi all,
The latest addition to Starforce, the Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship, can be • found here:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/Ghato_heavy_cargo_ship.

Information:
The Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship is Starforce's main cargo-transportation
workhorse. It was designed to carry large quantities of medium-sized cargo
containers. It is not armed, but it usually travels with a fighter escort.
Since the Ghato is very heavy, it requires a special landing field equipped
with long-range tractor beams to assist with landing. The Ghatos travels
with a crew of two, and is highly automated. In addition to the organic
crew, there are a few androids.

BTW, this ship is the longest I've ever built, at 80 studs long.

Wow, I mean, wow.  that is quite a complex model.  I have to say, I quite
like it.

I forgot to add something.
This ship uses the ingeniously designed TravHatch (TM). I apologize to
Travis Matheson for stealing his design. :-)

I noticed this as I was looking through the pics.
the model I originally designed the hatch for had an unfortunate accident
with a soccer ball.  it is mostly intact, but I think it's time for a
redesign/rebuild.
(I take forever with models, I really do.  if it's not built with in a
night, 4 hours or so, it will not be for weeks/months)

This give you the title of "First to Use in actual MOC"
nice job commander  ;-)

Trav (-|-)