 Space / 20953
Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hi all,
The latest addition to Starforce, the Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship, can be found here:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/Ghato_heavy_cargo_ship.

Very nice.  I like the look of the engines--they have kind of a "modern
sci-fi" look to them (the usual rockets look like something you'd see on a
primitive 21st-century spaceship, but these have more of a futuristic flavor
to them).  I also like how you remembered that important thing organics have
to do every so often.  XD  I'm still trying to figure out what's going on
with the black-and-gray panel near the back that looks kinda like the big
cargo door.  Is it another entry or a decoration?

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.