 Space / 20969
Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hi all,
The latest addition to Starforce, the Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship, can be found
here:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/Ghato_heavy_cargo_ship.

<snip>

It is not armed...

OK, you have to add some guns, just so you can call them Ghato blasters.

I've heard that term before, but I don't remember where... perhaps you could
enlighten me? :)

Jeff J

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net