 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4168
4167  |  4169
Subject:
The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:26:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children.

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that bring to a close the epic Biblical saga of King David:

20,000 Israelites Killed, David Demotes Joab, David Imprisons His Concubines, Revolt, Murder, Decapitation, Young Woman for an Old Man, and Bathsheba’s Scheme. Here’s a couple of preview images:

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith
The Brick Testament - The world’s largest, most comprehensive illustrated Bible