 Off-Topic / Fun / 11500
Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:

   Wow, did I put that in bold? It looks like I’m shouting.

NO, THIS LOOKS LIKE SHOUTING. AND THIS LOOKS LIKE SHOUTING REALLY LOUD.

This just looks like you’re sloganeering.

   Also... good luck!

Thanks much. I have the three print volumes and a wireless connection for my iBook. If I have time, I’ll see if I can replicate some of the more beloved and/or controversial minifigs.

Hmm--I think I do have one white turban...