 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4168
Subject:
The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:26:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children.

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that bring to a close the epic Biblical saga of King David:

20,000 Israelites Killed, David Demotes Joab, David Imprisons His Concubines, Revolt, Murder, Decapitation, Young Woman for an Old Man, and Bathsheba’s Scheme. Here’s a couple of preview images:

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith
The Brick Testament - The world’s largest, most comprehensive illustrated Bible

Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People
In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children.

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that bring to a close the epic Biblical saga of King David:

20,000 Israelites Killed, David Demotes Joab, David Imprisons His Concubines, Revolt, Murder, Decapitation, Young Woman for an Old Man, and Bathsheba’s Scheme.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith
The Brick Testament - The world’s largest, most comprehensive illustrated Bible

Nice, as usual. To be honest, I have never really liked the architecture of The Brick Testament, it always seemed unauthentic. No more, however, since the architecture in these new stories look really good.

I also like how the people of Abel Beth-Maacah is cutting Sheba’s head of with a bronze double-axe, similar to those from the Minos culture of the same times. These stories took place during the Bronze Age, right?

Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People