 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4168
  The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with (URL) new illustrated stories> that bring to a close the epic (...) (16 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) Nice, as usual. To be honest, I have never really liked the architecture of The Brick Testament, it always seemed unauthentic. No more, however, since the architecture in these new stories look really good. I also like how the people of Abel (...) (16 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(URL) Is this the Bible or Fangoria? Nice (URL). Neat use of the (URL) into lever bases>. Hey Brendan, since you have a lot of babies in your illustrations, I was wondering if you had seen this (URL) nifty baby solution>. Marc Nelson Jr. (16 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) Hi, Anders. The honesty is appreciated. Especially with the oldest Bible stories, I've felt OK taking a fair amount of artistic license in representing the architecture of these ancient cultures because (as far as I know) no one today really (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

In lugnet.build.ancient, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote of a: (...) Holy swaddling clothes, Batman! What a terrific (though morbidly obese) baby. There'd be no missing that thing amongst the reeds at the river's edge. Hey, Rev: I'm doing a Bible study before (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) I admit, it is sometimes hard to tell the difference. (...) Thanks, I remembered that back when I did the Massacre of Jericho story I used only the bull horn piece as shofars, and Bruce Hietbrink pointed me toward a (URL) better solution> (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) Wow, did I put that in bold? It looks like I'm shouting. Also... good luck! -Brendan (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) Hey, That design was also previously used in two entries to the Colossal Castle Contest 5 - one by (URL) and another by (URL) Berger>. Bruce (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) NO, THIS LOOKS LIKE SHOUTING. AND THIS LOOKS LIKE SHOUTING REALLY LOUD. This just looks like you're sloganeering. (...) Thanks much. I have the three print volumes and a wireless connection for my iBook. If I have time, I'll see if I can (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) Hey, Bruce. Thanks for bringing both of those really nice MOCs to our attention. Love the pouring-liquid effects in SlyOwl's collage (as well as in Rocko's vignette), and Micah's scene is very notable for its use of sand green pasture and it's (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Lego Bible Study

Lego Bible Study went well. Though folks were very eager to learn more about our construction clubs, I managed to keep us focused on the textual deconstruction at hand. Unfortunately, a young person showed up, so I couldn't spend as much time on the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.edu, FTX)