 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3659
3658  |  3660
Subject:
The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 01:01:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Seven new illustrated stories have been added to the King Saul section of the The Brick Testament website:

Philistines Try to Keep Weapons Out of Hands of Israelites

Saul Rejected for Seeking God’s Favor

Slaughter of the Philistines

Jonathan Is Cursed

War on All Sides

God Commands Amalekite Genocide

Saul Rejected for Incomplete Genocide

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing, as some may find the content extremely disturbing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith