 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3659
  The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

Seven new illustrated stories have been added to the (URL) King Saul> section of the (URL) The Brick Testament> website: (2 URLs) Try to Keep Weapons Out of Hands of Israelites> (2 URLs) Rejected for Seeking God's Favor> (2 URLs) of the Philistines> (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

Here are some comments, or rather mostly a proof reading report... (URL) Try to Keep Weapons Out of Hands of Israelites> Uhm, you should do a control count on that math exercise about thirds of shekels... (URL) of the Philistines> 1 Samuel 14:20-21: (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) Always appreciated! (...) Ouch. Math was never my best subject. Fixed now though. I think. Let's see: 2/3 + 2/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 2. Maybe the Philistine was just trying to take advantage of an Israelite whose ability to add fractions is as poor (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

Not only (...) Not only are you an outstanding artist; you are also quite humble in your response to criticism. I don't know that I could have answered that post without a touch of cynicism. I had thought at one time your minifig interpretation of (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) Well, typo reports (and pointing out math mistakes) are just plain helpful. Those are always nice to get. I didn't think anything Martin wrote was particularly harsh, and it's always easier to take criticism from someone you know has an (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) Yeah, I agree. It's simply that couldn't come up with very much specific points to comment on regarding the Lego constructions themselves this time -- they're pretty flawless, which is what I should have said, of course, it's only that I'm a (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

Brendan, You already know how much I love your work, so I won't bore you with yet another "you're awesome" post from me. All I wanted to say is, "Dude, you have a ton of minifigs". Thanx for all that you do, and when is the next book? Scott (17 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

Hey, More Saully goodness. Philistines Try to Keep Weapons Out of Hands of Israelites - I like how you varied the heights on Saul's family. The tiled floor is nice in that scene, but the small square gaps are annoying. Plus there are four 1x1 plates (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) I yawn at the very idea. ;) (...) True. But I doubt I'd even make the top ten among LUGNET members. (...) You're welcome. Glad you're still enjoying the site. I'm not sure when a next book might come out in the US. While the Genesis book was (...) (17 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) Never stopped me! Blah blah blah awesome installment blah blah hilarious blah blah nice use of short depth of field blah blah blah blah... (...) Especially since all your minifigs seem to keep hacking each other into little pieces and inviting (...) (17 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) I can't believe I missed the opportunity to title my post about the first set of Saul stories "Saul About the Benjaminites". That would have been awesome. My girlfriend came up with that one a week too late. (...) Well, Saul's just starting (...) (17 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Saul and Jonathan Attack

(...) A yellow (URL) worm screw>? Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (17 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)