 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3660
3659  |  3661
Subject:
Beetle Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:12:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, as ‘promised’, I managed to get the Beetle Bay finished for the Brislug meeting on Sunday, and Tim managed to soldier on through a hangover of fairly epic proportions to bring along his Christmas Beetle. I kinda overestimated the size of it a bit, but a few 2x2 rounds sorted it out no worries.

So, I present for your amusement and edification, the Beetle Bay Mecha Bay.

(pics pre-moderation 1 2 3)

Features -
  • Snotted opaque base
  • No moonbase connectors
  • Built over three evenings
  • Modern intergrated robotic maintenance equipment requiring minimum crew
  • Windows operating system for ease of use.
I envision bays like this to be arranged in rows within large spaceships or land based facilities.

Enjoy,

Allister