 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2978
2977  |  2979
Subject:
Space Slug Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 00:33:57 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Pic for Brickshelf, link for Mocpages

Mocpage has the usual building discussion. Check it out if you’re up for a little bit of reading.

This moc is my interpretation of this 3D art entry in the Grand Space Opera CGChallenge from several months back. It was produced by Fred Bastide of Switzerland. You can see a ton of inspiring ships from the contest throughout the Concept Art Gallery.

Hope you all like. Personally, I think this is one of my best mocs, and a challenge I’m glad I attempted.

Peace,

--Ry