 Space / 39385
Re: Space Slug Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 03:23:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Pic for Brickshelf, link for Mocpages

Mocpage has the usual building discussion. Check it out if you’re up for a little bit of reading.

This moc is my interpretation of this 3D art entry in the Grand Space Opera CGChallenge from several months back. It was produced by Fred Bastide of Switzerland. You can see a ton of inspiring ships from the contest throughout the Concept Art Gallery.

Hope you all like. Personally, I think this is one of my best mocs, and a challenge I’m glad I attempted.

Peace,

--Ry

If this is the product of your personal odyssey through the badlands of Oklahoma, then you must return on a regular basis. Your “interpretation” of the source material is spot on, and I’d be surprised if you were not given an honorary knighthood from the good folks in Switzerland, or at least the key to the city. Do you also excel at “interpretive” dance? I imagine that you would. I have to agree with the one-time hippy turned servant of the man Leonard, that this could be your most impressive work to date. Although I’m loathe to heap kudos on a merchant-king of pornography, I fear that I must.

Kudos to you, Woodrow, kudos. I’d be more specific about all the things that make this moc great, but I had you at hello.

-Keith