 Space / 39403
Re: Space Slug Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:58:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Beautiful work, Ryan. There’s so much to love here... shaping, coloration, greebles... oh, the greebles! Fantastic! And you even have a cute little pilot. I also particularly like the rear entry. That’s a great alternative to hinging that canopy, and works great on a craft of this size.

But- picture size? What’s up with the teeny pictures?

And are you now working on an albino atomic hedgehog? One that waddles around on the ground? Mmmm... -------- ~ Tony Hafner

Small pictures? First time I’ve gotten that complaint. Maybe you don’t have a problem with them at all, and are just trying to get back at me for whatever was going on here. I’ll hook you up with a few high-res versions. Or you can just wait a few weeks and get a good look at NWBC.

No, I’m not working on one of them crazy hedgehogs, but peer pressure may force me to do so eventually.

Thanks
--Ry