 Space / 39393
Re: Space Slug Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Pic for Brickshelf, link for Mocpages

Hope you all like. Personally, I think this is one of my best mocs, and a challenge I’m glad I attempted.

Beautiful work, Ryan. There’s so much to love here... shaping, coloration, greebles... oh, the greebles! Fantastic! And you even have a cute little pilot. I also particularly like the rear entry. That’s a great alternative to hinging that canopy, and works great on a craft of this size.

But- picture size? What’s up with the teeny pictures?

And are you now working on an albino atomic hedgehog? One that waddles around on the ground? Mmmm...

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com