 Space / 39400
Re: Space Slug Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Hope you all like. Personally, I think this is one of my best mocs, and a challenge I’m glad I attempted.

I’d have to look through your MOCs again - But I think that this IS your best MOC ever!

Oh Lenny, you spoil me so. :p Thanks for the spotlight.. I was sure Dan was going to get it. Though everyone you mentioned certainly deserves it. ‘Tis been a good week for space indeed.

   Oh the details!! The rockets that slide out! The entry hatch! The landing gear! The shape! This is a MOCgasm!

Geez, you make it sound like a Bonktron ship..

   Thanks for posting Ryan!

-Lenny

Thanks for the compliments, Lenny.