 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2977
2976  |  2978
Subject:
It's here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.in, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:33:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Deeplinks:

Full Gallery, post-mod:

Well, it’s been 5 months, and in the end, I got tired of trying to make a gearbox for this thing. The more I tried, the more frustruated I became, and as many over here have said, “If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it.”
So I let go off the gearbox idea for now-- Maybe when my skillz are more like teh ~ROSCO, I’ll give it another shot. Till then, enjoy the rest.

Legoswami